Monday, July 1, 2013

3 Weeks From Today!

Now that I've had my morning caffeine, ( being up at 6am on your day off... :( ), I'd thought I'd start off my blog by sharing something exciting. On Monday, July 22nd, my boyfriend and I will be heading for a fun filled vacation in Europe! All thanks to boyfriend's family...  A very generous gift! :)

It's the first time out of the country for both of us. We will be visiting London for five days, and Paris for two days. Can't wait!

It will be the second time in my life that I will have been on an airplane, except this time, it's a long flight. Almost eight hours.  First time was for a family vacation to Florida in '05, with only a two hour flight. So yeah, it has been a while..

Can't believe it's already July. Seems like just yesterday that the plan tickets were booked. :) It is going to be a great month. Vacation in Europe and my birthday on the 29th...

Did I mention that I will be spending my birthday in Paris this year? Yeah, lucky me!

Until next time. :)


1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday! Haha, if you like London and Paris, you'll still have plenty to see and do if you want to come back again in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete